Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday Supper - Super Bowl Edition!

I know, the big game is coming up.  I love staying at home for all the action.  I really love the commercials and the half time show, I will be honest!  But, the food is so important.  You want dishes that will last all night, but that you can munch on all through out the game.  As many of you know, I am sure, the game can take upwards of 8 hours from pregame to postgame.  So this is my FAVORITE go to quick and easy recipe.
It is a great dip with chips and is a great meal on it's own. 
You mix together:
1 cup of cooked rice
1 can of whole kernel corn
1 can of black beans or kidney beans
1 cup of shreded cheese
1 pound of cooked ground beef
1 container of medium salsa
Mix together and heat in microwave. 
Simple and delish!  With the salted chips, you are all set!  Feel free to change or add quantities. 
Enjoy and check out my FREE super bowl party circles!!!  Find them here...whether Steelers or Packers, I got you covered.  If you need table cards, just email me and I will send them off to you for FREE!!!! serena@ryliebooevents.com 
Nite!
Serena

No comments:

Post a Comment