Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Valentine's Party!

I am thrilled beyond belief to share with you the Valentine's Party that we did this weekend!  I had so many great vendors that helped with the goodies on the table!!!!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way that this turned out.  Let me get to the goods...

































Don't you love the details!  I have been saving those bottles for the perfect party and I love the way the flowers accented it! 
Ok..let's talk details...I was able to work with alot of wonderful vendors, you should check them out and I really think that they helped to make the table come alive.

Table Scape and printables – Rylie Boo Events

Cupcakes and cakepops –Sugar Co Cakes
Didn't you love the inside of the cupcakes!!! So pretty with the swirls of red and pink

Bunting – Jaime Mancilla
 Jaime is so talented and her new "baby" bunting is ADORABLE

Fabric Rosettes
 These made such a statement and were so perfect for this shoot full of love.  I wish I got these instead of fresh ones, they last longer.

Banner, Twine and Olive Juice Cards – Pig Castle
 Miss Mary is awesome.  She makes the CUTEST banners and cards.  She is so talented and so nice to boot, which makes her a dream to work with.  Don't you love the little clothes pins on the banner?!?!?

Soap – Pink Bow Bath Boutique
Amy makes delish bath products.  And they are so pretty and smell wonderful.

Frame – Creative Flair Art
These frames are going to be on a few tables coming up.  So talented and true works of art.  You will see more up close details of this later!

Ballons - Polka Dot Market
http://www.polka-dot-market.com/

Poms - Pom Love
http://www.etsy.com/shop/PomLove?section_id=6138589

Hope you love!!! 
Serena

5 comments:

  1. serena, this looks fabulous! you did such a great job with this set up - i want to be invited to this party:) xo kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I am loving this too! Amazing job. I think everyone is going to love all the little details. So unique! I have to admit though that my eyes are instantly drawn to the baby bunting. This must be a part of every table you do. I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the feature Serena!! If someone comes to my shop Pigcastle.etsy.com from your blog they can use NEWYEAR15 for 15% their order! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SERENA! Completely adorable...I'm definetely keeping you in mind for all of my parties! :)
    -Jaime Mancilla

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love this. There are so many little details!!! I LOVE the bunting on the cake stand! Precious. And I love those cupcakes as well!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete