Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Favorite Vendors- Jaime Mancilla

Hi Everyone!
There are a few vendors that I ADORE working with.  Jaime Mancilla is one of them.  She is kind, sweet and so so so talented.  She makes the adorable bunting that I have been using....remember these???


That is a sneak peak of the Banana Split Party that I did this weekend!  Don't you love the banners!!!

Ok..bunting can make an amazing centerpiece with something so small.  It is such a great detail that adds so much.  I was lucky to find Jaime.  She makes amazing, beautiful and VINTAGE buntings in all shapes and sizes.  Check her out here  http://www.etsy.com/shop/jaimemancilla?ref=seller_info   ....trust  trust me it is so worth it.  They are stunning.
I mean look at this one....
Cremesicle Fabric Cake Bunting Decoration

Ahhh....such beauty. 
Thank you Jaime for your gift!
Serena

No comments:

Post a Comment