Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, January 3, 2011

Monkeys Monkeys Everywhere!!!

Hello Everyone...
I know that many of you have been waiting for a full posting of this party.  This is a baby shower that I got to plan that was all MONKEY themed.  Blue and brown and oh so fun!  I had quite a few vendors help me with this one!  I LOVE the way that it all turned out.  The bunting, the cookies, the candies, Oh I just love it all.  Since it was monkey themed, we had monkey bread, banana candies and of course, a banana split bar!!!
Enjoy!!!




 















Table Scape and printables – Rylie Boo Events
 Cake – Decadent Delights
 Bunting – Jaime Mancilla
 Monkey D – Mandie Candy
 Cookies – The Cookie Jar

2 comments:

  1. Awesome !!! love it all and the banana split and cookies are too cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to feature your banana split photo on my article about Monkey Baby Shower Planning: http://www.squidoo.com/monkey-baby-shower. With your permission, I will post a link directly to this page. Thank you for considering this.

    ReplyDelete