I know, the big game is coming up. I love staying at home for all the action. I really love the commercials and the half time show, I will be honest! But, the food is so important. You want dishes that will last all night, but that you can munch on all through out the game. As many of you know, I am sure, the game can take upwards of 8 hours from pregame to postgame. I love layer dip to have around the party and this one is DELISH!
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch chopped green onions
- 1 small head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a medium bowl, blend the taco seasoning mix and refried beans. Spread the mixture onto a large serving platter.
- Mix the sour cream and cream cheese in a medium bowl. Spread over the refried beans.
- Top the layers with salsa. Place a layer of tomato, green bell pepper, green onions and lettuce over the salsa, and top with Cheddar cheese. Garnish with black olives.
Enjoy and check out my FREE super bowl party circles!!! Find them here...whether Steelers or Packers, I got you covered. If you need table cards, just email me and I will send them off to you for FREE!!!! email@example.com