Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Straws, straws and straws!

As many of you know...I am obsessed with STRAWS!!!  I actually had a friend save her bottles for me to use on my tables and I have been looked everywhere for different colors and patterns on straws!  I came across the most amazing store today! 







 

Super cute huh????  I have looked everywhere, trust me, and I have never seen the selection that is on The Sugar Diva.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE them.  I have already order 5 sets!  I am sure they will become a staple at my parties!
Check them out at http://www.thesugardiva.com/ 
Enjoy!!!
Nite,
Serena

1 comment:

  1. Adorable straws, Serena! I especially love the pink pokadot ones! They would be fun at one of my senior adult events. Very retro looking. Thanks for sharing the link! :)

    ReplyDelete