Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

FREE New Years Printables!

OK...I know, I know, you are thinking that this is close to New Years, but I didn't want these adorable printables to get lost in the Christmas shuffle.  But they are way to cute not to show and give!  There are 3 different printables that are FREE.  And, here is the best part, if you are a "follower" of this blog and you get 5 friends to "like" Rylie Boo Events on Facebook and follow my blog, I will CUSTOMIZE and email you these printables in plenty of time for your New Years Bash!!!  So get requesting and I will get you your printables ASAP!!!! 







I hope you enjoy!
Thank you to The Cookie Jar for the amazing cookies, Gallery 360 for the adorable champagne cork table card holders and Mandie Candy and of course Rylie Boo Events did all the custom printables!!!!

Don't forget to get your CUSTOM printables!
Happy New Years!
Serena

No comments:

Post a Comment