Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Vendors I Love - Joshua By Oak

Hi Everyone!
Sorry that this has been the 1st post in a few days. I finally got sick...I fought it for months, but couldn't keep up my immunity.  Oh well...a few days, water, rest and medicine later and I am on the mend. 
Anywho, I wanted to introduce you to a woman whom I love!  Debra is the woman behind Joshua By Oak, a couture collection of pillows, bookends and other home decor.  I have used her pillows in a couple of parties.  Do  you remember this party?



And here is a sneak peak at a party that is coming up - it is Paris themed and her "Hopeless Romantic" pillow was a perfect fit!!! 


 Debra recently started her Facebook Page, so like her here. She is such a wonderful and talented woman.  Her pieces are amazing and I just want them all!  Take a peak, find something wonderful and leave her some love on her page! 
I hope that you all have a good nite!  Enjoy and talk to you soon!
Serena

2 comments:

  1. super cute. . . I am already picturing what areas in our house need new pillows! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Serena, for your kind words. You're the best! Your Paris themed party looks fantastic. Great job. Hope to see you again soon. :)

    ReplyDelete