Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

People I Love - Polka Dot Market

Hi Everyone!
As many of you know, I love bright colors, polka dots, and other whimsical things.  The best place that I have found to find many of these things is Polka Dot Market.  It is a great place to find all things Polka Dot!!!  From balloons, to plates and napkins and everything in between, she has it.  The great woman that runs that shop, Sally is so sweet and I just love buying from a small business owner and in the USA!



Remember these???? I love to use her balloons!!!! 
Check out her website and find somethings to love!  http://www.polka-dot-market.com/

Enjoy your nite!
Serena

1 comment:

  1. Great resource! We're celebrating a double graduation this year. Using pink and black and white and poka dot as our color scheme. :)

    Welcome home.....hope you had a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete