Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Wow, time flies!

Hi Everyone,
Days turn into weeks, into months, sorry it has been so long since I have blogged last.  It's amazing how quick time can go.  Thought I should share some of what I have been doing!
Here is a partyscape that I did this spring...I was so inspired by Grand Paris!  I thought that the traditional pink, black and white would make a fun color scheme.  I found the most amazing fabric at Hobby Lobby ( of course) and just love all the little details that make this table fun!


















 
 



Thank you to all the vendors that made this table AMAZING!!!! 



Amazing Paris Frame – Creative Flair Art
LOVE THESE!!!!
 
Pillow - Joshua By Oak
The nicest person...and beautiful things!
 
Cookies - The Cookie Jar
As always, Lisa and Ira are so amazing to me...just wonderful!
 
Cake Pops - Boxed Pops Cake Pops
 
 
Cake toppers - Lynlee's Petite Cakes
I can not believe how amazing and stunning these are.  And Lynlee is FANTASTIC to work with!
 
Bunting – Jaime Mancilla
 Jaime is so talented and her new "baby" bunting is ADORABLE

3 comments:

  1. So good to hear from you again! But now my sweet tooth is craving one of those fantastic looking cupcakes.....sigh Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back and posting! Love the Eiffel Tower holder and cupcakes especially!

    ReplyDelete