Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 27, 2010

BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my....what a day I had!  I hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving!  I sure did.  I stayed awake and then went SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My friend Kelly ( Little Black Sheep Photography) and I did some seriuos shopping!  We shopped at Old Navy, Michaels, The mall, Kohl's, Target, Best Buy, Joanns, Macy's and back to Target!  It was so fun!!!!  I got a few amazing deals....I am so so so excited to tell you that I got a CRICUT CAKE MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
For those of you who don't know what it is....I have attached the FB page.  It is like a paper cutter, EXCEPT that is cuts icing, cheese, fondant, cookie dough etc.  All for your party needs!!!  I am so excited!  I will be blogging alot about it in the future I am sure!!!  Getting all ready for the BEE party this weekend.  There are so many vendors who are featured on my table....I will be sending out sneak peaks later this week! 
Enjoy your weekend!
Serena


http://www.facebook.com/domesticadventure?ref=ts&v=wall#!/CricutCake

No comments:

Post a Comment