Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hard at Work!!!

Hey Everyone,
I have been hard at work this weekend.  I have a couple of parties coming up and I needed to get the collections done!  So needless to say, my fingers are sore!!!
I thought you might want a sneak peak at some of the things I am working on. I have 2 of the 3 Christmas colletions I am doing done.   I also have a few ADORABLE announcments all ready to go. 
OK....there will be BEAUTIFUL pictures posted on RYLIEBOOEVENTS.COM soon, but here is a sneak!  There are also entire colletions to go with these!  I can customize to have them say anything you wish and they will all have some "extra special details"  added to them once printed!





OK....I am exhausted, but want to do so much more!!!!  Let me know if you need any invitations done!  Christmas cards coming soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment